At Farm21 we're looking for a medior PHP Developer who will help us build the smartest precision farming platform for farmers and crop consultants.
As a PHP Developer at Farm21, you'll write clean, maintainable and performant PHP code. Our stack exisits of Laravel, Node and Vue. You will work with our product and agronomy team to create great features for our customers. You'll be involved in the entire product lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. You will be working with Gitlab to pick up changes, issues and bugs.
- You are able to work in our office Amsterdam to meetup with the rest of the teamat least one day per week.
- You live in the Netherlands
- You have experience with writing PHP.
- You have experience with at least one PHP framework like Symfony, Laravel, CodeIgniter, or an understanding of PHP-based open source projects like Joomla or Drupal.
- You know how to work with common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Youtube).
- You're analytical and good at time management.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You have a big appetite to learn and improve your PHP skills.
What we offer
- Great colleagues
- Good salary
- The full scale-up experience
- A lot of responsibility
- As a Farm21 veteran you can opt for stock options